Series of articles about the benefits of pineapple. In the second part of the article, you will learn in detail about the benefits of pineapple for men and women, about the contraindications for use, and the possible harm.
Benefits of pineapple for body
- High content of vitamin C in pineapple.
The content of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) per 100 g of the product is 11 mg. Therefore, pineapple is useful to strengthen the immune system and fight against colds.
- Pineapple stabilizes the level of sugar in the body.
Medical studies have confirmed the information that dietary fiber in pineapple provokes insulin production. In other words, pineapple in the diet helps diabetics to ease the course of their disease.
- Pineapple removes free radicals from the body.
Many of us often hear that free radicals are harmful for health, but we don’t know how they affect us. Free radicals cause all sorts of inflammation, in particular, this affects the conception of and the ability to fertilize an egg. Antioxidants from pineapple prevent the effects of these radicals.
- Pineapple strengthens the cardiovascular system.
Pineapple consumption improves the cardiovascular system – the risk of heart ischemia is reduced, blood pressure is stabilized, thrombus formation is prevented, the risk of heart attack is reduced to 0, and vascular grid is strengthened.
- Pineapple eliminates asthma attacks.
Beta-carotene, contained in large quantities, reduces inflammation and stops attacks.
- Pineapple fights depression.
Thanks to tryptophan, the mood rises, the nervous system calms down and the signs of depression are eliminated.
- Pineapple fights obesity.
Pineapple – a great helper for the liver. Fat splitting occurs faster when consuming this fruit. It also reduces the risk of stroke.
- Pineapple stabilizes hormones.
Pineapple controls the production of important hormones associated with male and female fertility.
- Pineapple accelerates regeneration.
Bromelain in the plant eliminates inflammation while relieving arthritis and joint pain.
- Pineapple improves the digestion process.
It treats ulcerative colitis and improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract as a whole. Pineapple juice cleanses the body from cholesterol and slag.
- Pineapple removes excess fluid.
Pineapple juice has a diuretic effect, and due to this swelling is reduced.
- Cancer Prevention.
Medical studies have confirmed – pineapple juice inhibits the development of cancer cells.
- Pineapple strengthens hair and nails.
Pineapple stimulates hair growth and makes it shiny. Nails no longer exfoliate after the first month of regular use of pineapple.
The benefits for women and men
- Pineapple suppresses signs of toxicosis in pregnant women.
A positive effect is achieved due to the high content of vitamin B6.
- Full development of the embryo.
A pregnant woman are advised to drink pineapple juice at least 2 times a week. The body of the future child will be saturated with all the necessary trace elements for full development.
- Pineapple lightens the skin.
Bromelain (in combination with vitamin C and organic acids) helps to remove age spots, freckles and improve complexion.
- Pineapple treats cellulite.
Pineapple essential oil effectively smooths and tightens the skin.
- Pineapple treats skin diseases.
Pineapple face mask will help remove purulent inflammations and eels. You can read the recipe here. Perfectly moisturizes sun-dried skin.
- Pineapple increases libido and treats erectile dysfunction.
Pineapple contains the necessary complex of nutrients to stimulate the potency and increase the sharpness of sensations – making it a natural aphrodisiac for men. It is enough to eat only 200 grams of fresh pineapple per day.
- Pineapple improves the functioning of the endocrine system.
Thanks to pineapple juice, the thyroid gland is stabilized which (as everyone knows) is responsible for the work of hormones, improves testosterone production.
Pineapple harm and contradications for use
- The acidity of the stomach increases.
It is recommended to eat fresh pineapples after the main meal. Diseases such as gastritis and ulcers are reasons for not using this product.
- Pineapple can increase the sensitivity of tooth enamel.
For people with sore gums, and a tendency toward cavities, it is desirable to moderately use pineapple.
- Limit pineapple use for children under 7 years old.
Possible irritation of the intestinal mucosa.
- Allergic reaction.
A large amount of pineapple can cause itching and allergies.
- Pineapple blocks the effects of certain medications.
The best solution would be to consult with your doctor about the compatibility of the medicine with pineapple, since certain substances in the fruit block the action of some medicines, and the benefits of consumption are canceled.